Full Fact’s charitable work is supported by our corporate membership scheme. Our current members are:
- City of London Corporation
- Community, the trade union
- Kings & Wood Mallesons
- Monckton Chambers
- St James’s Place Wealth Management
- Rolls Royce
We are also grateful for the research support funding provided by the Centre for European Legal Studies, of the University of Cambridge, and for the funding given to us by the Economic and Social Research Council and the Office for National Statistics to set up the Need to Know project.
Corporate supporters receive the following:
- Invitations to our events, with high profile guest speakers
- An annual briefing from our Director or one of our specialists, either on a Full Fact topic area or on ‘mythbusting’ - how to communicate your facts effectively
- A listing on our website, demonstrating a commitment to high quality public debate
Our membership scheme starts at £5,000 per year, with more bespoke packages available on request. Please get in touch with our Director, Will, on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more. We also have a trading company, Full Fact Services, which can provide targeted data management and communications services.